« What is a never ending loop since the 60’s? |
| 9/11, a few days later… »
Monday, September 12, 2005
The Talking Heads Career Path
Just a little Monday morning humor to start the week off;
1. Starts right after birth, crying and crying and crying until they get what they want.
2. Continues in pre-school, whining until they get the attention they want.
3. Continues in elementary school, whining until the teacher gives them what they want.
4. Continues in Junior High with election to the Student Body Council so they can argue for what they want.
5. Continues in High School being elected as Student Body President so they can demand what they want.
6. Continues in college by being elected to College Debate Team to debate / confirm what they want.
7. Continues in bureaucracy as they fool tax payers into paying for what they want.
Can you guess the common desire of a talking head???
Posted by Marc at 12:02 PM